I recently had the pleasure of being interviewed for one of the NextGen Planners Podcasts.
If you haven’t heard of NextGen Planners, check it out. It’s a community founded by young financial planners, focused on creating an informal way for young advisers to share ideas, best practice and develop skills outside of the profession. Adam Carolan, one of the founders, asked me about:
• My journey from financial advice to financial coaching
• How financial coaching differs from financial advice
• The way I work and types of clients I work with
• The training courses I offer
• My advice to younger financial planners
You can listen to the full podcast, or just the part where I talk about my training. But, to save you time (it's a long one!), click below to read some of the key points of the interview...